The BMW ConnectedDrive Store can be accessed via www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc and then clicking on the ConnectedDrive Store link. It is also available from the iDrive of your BMW under the BMW ConnectedDrive menu (For some BMW models this service is not available in the car).
When you login to your ConnectedDrive account at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc you will be able to see your BMW at the top of the screen and then on the right-hand column a list of currently active services and below this a link to services that are available to add to your BMW.
In order to purchase services in the vehicle the following preparation is necessary:
1. Register for ConnectedDrive. This can either be done on your PC at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc or in the BMW ConnectedApp for Apple and Android.
2. Submit your complete address as well as the information of the credit card you wish to use to pay for the services at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc on your PC.
3. Map your vehicle to your ConnectedDrive Account.
Now open the ConnectedDrive Store in your vehicle. Select the service you wish to purchase.
Now click on "Offers". The offer including runtime and prices is now shown. Choose the preferred offer and click on "Continue". You will now be redirected to the log in page. Log in with the e-Mail address that was used to create your ConnectedDrive Account and your password. Accept the terms and conditions and click on "Order with obligation to pay".
Here the offers including runtimes and prices are displayed. Choose the preferred offen and click on "Continue". If you are logged in with your diver profile you only have to accept the terms and conditions and click on"Order with obligation to pay". If you are not logged in with your driver profile you will be redirected to the log in page. Log in with the e-Mail address that was used to create your ConnectedDrive Account and your password. Accept the terms and conditions and click on "Order with obligation to pay".
A BMW ConnectedDrive Account is required. Your vehicle must be able to use ConnectedDrive. For vehicles with a construction date before 3/2012 the SA 612 (BMW Assist) is required. For vehicles with a construction date after 3/2012 the SA 6AK (ConnectedDrive Services) is required.
If you currently do not have access data with BMW, please register on the website www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc with your e-mail address and select your personal password. A link which must be confirmed will then be sent to the respective e-mail address. Following this you just need to register your vehicle in the portal in order to directly manage your personalized services based on your needs.
First, log in to the BMW ConnectedDrive Portal. Under "Add Vehicles" enter the last seven digits of your vehicle identification number and press "Add Vehicle". Following this a security code is sent to your vehicle. The security code is found in the menu under "Messages". The code must be entered in the portal in order to directly manage and edit your personalized services. In addition you wil receive an e-mail, confirming that the vehicle has been added to your customer account.
This information can be found in the overview list of the ConnectedDrive Store. All services you have purchased for your vehicle are marked with an expiration date. You can renew a service 14 days before the expiration date.
By storing and synchronizing your driver profile in the BMW ConnectedDrive Cloud, you can use your individual settings and information such as your name, profile picture, navigation destinations or preferred climate settings in any compatible BMW - for example in rental cars, on business trips or in shared company cars.
We recommend that you carry out the "BMW CarData Reset" function on the ConnectedDrive customer portal. The BMW CarData Reset will reset all BMW CarData settings to their default state. This will immediately and irrevocably delete all data access for your vehicle, as well as all archive files.
Order the BMW ConnectedDrive services as a special equipment option when you buy your new vehicle. For vehicles produced after July 2014, you will soon be able to book services of your choice in the BMW ConnectedDrive Store on the Internet or in your vehicle.
When adding your vehicle to your BMW ConnectedDrive Account, you have the option of entering your license plate number. In line with the Vehicle Identification Number entry the entry field for the license plate number can be found under "Vehicle description (e.g. number plate or short name)".
BMW has introduced a new user management system "My BMW". With this system it is possible to log in with the same access data on all BMW websites. In case you have already registered for the BMW websites in My BMW you can use this access data to log in to My BMW ConnectedDrive.
Via www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc you can comfortably register and manage your personal data, vehicles as well as services. A seperate registration form is not necessary. The previously issued registrations expire with the end of the contract. The expiration date of a service can be found in the BMW ConnectedDrive Portal under "Booked Services".
Follow these steps to add your vehicle and open up new features:
• Tap the "Add Vehicle" link near the top of the "Vehicle" screen
• Connect your phone to your vehicle via USB to automatically transfer your vehicle information, or manually enter the last 7 characters of your vehicle identification number (VIN) – this can be found in your BMW service agreement or at the base of your car’s windshield (in North America)
• Select Primary or Secondary user account – choose Primary unless another user is already linked to the same vehicle (this step is only applicable to users in North America; please disregard if you are located outside of North America)
• Locate the code sent to your vehicle under the "Messages" folder within the "ConnectedDrive" menu
• Input the code into the app where prompted
Once this process has been completed there may be a waiting period while the vehicle you have inputted is confirmed and displayed on the "Vehicle" screen.
Note: After purchasing a new vehicle there is a standard account set-up period, during which time your ConnectedDrive account is linked to your new vehicle. Therefore, please wait a few days after the purchase date before attempting to add your vehicle in the app.
This can be due to the following reasons:1. The Vehicleyou are using is not mapped to your ConnectedDrive account. First, map the vehicle to your account. You can do this either via the BMW Connected App or your PC at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc.
2. You have not submitted a complete address in your ConnectedDrive account. Submit your complete address on your PC at www.bwm-connecteddrive.nsc.
3. You have not provided a credit card in you ConnectedDrive account. Submit your credit card details of the card you wish to use to pay for services on your PC at www.bwm-connecteddrive.de.
4. In some few cases technical incidents can be the case. In this case try again later.