BMW CONNECTEDDRIVE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You are able to cancel the booking of a service within 14 days of the purchase.For the reimbursement process the same method of payment of the purchase is used.
View full article
The services and functions in My BMW ConnectedDrive use modern browser technologies and programming languages. You should therefore use a JavaScript-capable browser or activate the JavaScript functions in the browser.
View full article
The PIN-entry feature of the app is a good first step toward protecting your data. Beyond that, from the "Settings" menu within the "More" tab you can manage the app’s access permissions to various device functions. Additionally, at any time you can choose to delete all personal data from the app by going to the "Privacy and Terms" menu. BMW will not share your data with any third parties without your permission.
View full article
This can be due to the following reasons:1. The Vehicleyou are using is not mapped to your ConnectedDrive account. First, map the vehicle to your account. You can do this either via the BMW Connected App or your PC at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc. 2. You have not submitted a complete address in your ConnectedDrive account. Submit your complete address on your PC at www.bwm-connecteddrive.nsc. 3. You have not provided a credit card in you ConnectedDrive account. Submit your credit card details of the card you wish to use to pay for services on your PC at www.bwm-connecteddrive.de. 4. In some few cases technical incidents can be the case. In this case try again later.
View full article
The security question is intended to protect your personal data and identify you uniquely in My BMW ConnectedDrive. Before you can operate functions relevant to security, occasionally you have to answer the selected security question.
View full article
We want to ensure that unauthorized persons can purchase ConnectedDrive Services in your name. Due to this you must log in before purchasing a service. For the most recent iDrive system (ID7): If you have logged in with your driver profile in your vehicle you do not need to login in again for every purchase as you are already logged in to the vehicle.
View full article
You can renew your ConnectedDrive services from the ConnectedDrive Store link which can be found after logging in to your account at www.bmw-connecteddrive.nsc or if you have already added your payment details online you can renew from within the car. Go to the ConnectedDrive menu, then ConnectedDrive Store and you can choose the service you wish to book and the subscription you would like to take out.
View full article
All invoices can be found in the BMW ConnectedDrive Portal. In the menu "My Account" select "My Invoices". Here you have the option of viewing your invoices digitally, over a certain timeframe as well as downloading the invoices.
View full article
No. BMW has no influence on this. In the event of any questions, please contact the third party directly.
View full article